Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Cake



Having a Christmas cake in my house is a yearly tradition and nowadays I volunteer to make and decorate it myself. This year I decided to keep it quite simple by covering it with marzipan and sugarpaste and then making a wreath pattern from some florist paste ivy leaves I made. The good thing about this cake is the fact that it lasts such a long time, being a fruit cake this means that it keeps much better than most others. 
You can also make mini fruit cake cupcakes which I now do regularly for my brother as his wife doesn't like fruit cake but he loves it, meaning that he wouldn't go through a whole cake making cupcakes a perfect gift. 



Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and over-eat and indulge just like i'll be doing!

Thanks for reading,

Naomi ♥ 


1 comment:

  1. I love how you've decorated your cake and the cupcakes are very pretty.

    P.S. Hope you like the white chocolate and cranberry cookies as much as my family did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...